JOHN S. HALMAGHI, D.D.S., F.A.G.D.
Professional memberships include:
- Fellowship-Academy of General Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists
- International Association of Orthodontic
1989-Present Private Practice Walled Lake, MI
- Practicing phases of dentistry with emphasis on full mouth rehabilitation, TMJ, functional orthodontics, and migraine/headache treatment.
1981-1984 University of Michigan Ann Arbor, MI
Literature, Science, and the Arts
1984-1988 University of Michigan Ann Arbor, MI
1988-1989 Medical College of Ohio Toledo, OH
- Hospital residency. Studied all specialty phases of dentistry with strong emphasis on full mouth reconstruction, surgery/ENT, endodontics, periodontics, and TMJ.
1999 University of Buffalo Buffalo, NY
- Cosmetic Dentistry Program. Intensive program which covered treatment planning of complex cosmetic cases, new technology, sleep apnea, TMJ, Implants, and full mouth reconstruction. Awarded diploma.
2002 Mid-America Ortho Chicago, IL
- Orthodontic Success Program. Intensive orthodontic training program covering all aspects of orthodontic treatment and functional care for TMJ therapy. Awarded diploma.
2014 Mini-Residency American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
2015 Awarded Diplomate of American Board of Facial Pain
1993 Office Management Program Author, Publisher
1997 Balancing Critical Elements Author, Publisher